ePlumbing Products is not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing boxes that show as "delivered" via tracking number. If no signature confirmation is requested, the customer assumes full responsibility and liability for lost or stolen packages that track as "delivered." Signature confirmation is an optional service that must be requested by the customer. We highly recommend signature confirmation for apartments, condominiums, and for clients that have had packages go missing before. If no request is made for signature confirmation, packages can be left at the shipping address per the driver's discretion with a full waiver of liability.
Water heaters can be delivered as fast as 1 - 4 days. Lift gate delivery (lowered to the ground, adds 1 day to delivery)
In an effort to get your product to you the quickest way possible, we ship with a variety of trucking companies. The following information is general information for items going with a common carrier (trucking company).
Curbside Delivery Service:
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. The driver will not carry items into your house.
- Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
- The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment. This appointment is usually within a window of time, depending on the carrier. Please remember to write down the carrier’s name and phone number when they call you, in case you need to call them back or check on your delivery.
- Your item will be delivered and taken off the truck by the delivery driver. In the case of commercial water heaters, please specify at the time of your order if a lift gate is required. ( additional freight fees will apply).
- Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt. A torn box does not mean a damaged item. The items inside have additional packing material. Inspect the contents inside within 7 days to report if there is any damage. Please call or email us in that event. You will need your packing slip. We will replace damaged items as soon as possible. Please fax us your packing slip with small detail about the damage. Our fax number is 714-558-8839. We will contact you.
- Please note, if you live down a road or driveway that the delivery truck cannot access, this will impede delivery of your item and you will have to make arrangements with the trucking company.