AO-Smith-50-Gallon-BTX-100 Natural Gas $3490
50 Gallon Commercial Gas 100,000 BTU
The Cyclone Xi is a light-duty, power direct-vent, fully condensing commercial gas water heater with an internal helical heat exchanger. This helical heat exchanger helps Cyclone Xi achieve 96% thermal efficiency and deliver outstanding hot water output.
- Helical internal heat exchanger - completely surrounded by water in tank, provides much greater heat transfer surface than standard straight flue tube. Produces 96% thermal efficiency, which saves money on operating costs, increases hot water output compared to standard-efficiency water heaters. Minimizes standby losses by trapping heat in the tank. Spiral heat exchanger reduces scale and sediment from forming on water-side surface, which can reduce energy efficiency over time.
- Versatile power-direct vent design - power direct-vent system allows up to 120 feet using PVC, CPVC, ULC S636 PVC/CPVC or ABS pipe. Can be vented vertically thru-the-roof or horizontally thru-the-wall
- Condensing design - equipped with condensate drain tee
- High output with small footprint - 22" diameter, combined with 96% efficiency, 50-gallon tank and 100,000 BTU input means Cyclone Xi can be installed in less space than a larger 75-gallon unit, with equal or better performance
- Side-mounted hot and cold recirculating taps -allows Cyclone Xi to be installed as part of combination space heating/water heating applications, or any system requiring a recirculating hot water loop. Plugs for the recirculating taps are factory installed
- Advanced electronic control - large LCD display, precise temperature control, advanced diagnostics
- Permaglas Ultra Coat glass lining - A. O. Smith exclusive process provides superior protection against corrosion. Protects all interior tank surfaces including inside and outside of helical heat exchanger.
- Two heavy-duty anode rods - provides advanced protection against corrosion
- Green choice gas burner patented -"Eco-Friendly" design reduces NOx emissions
- CSA certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve