15 Gallon Commercial Gas
Compatible with Eastman 60023 expansion tank
3-Year Limited Warranty
Dura-Power Commercial Electric Water Heaters
- Designed for use as a recovery heater having its own storage tank. Available in upright standard models(DEN) and lowboy models (DEL).
- GLASS-LINED TANK - Thirteen sizes; 6 thru 119 gallon capacity. Tank interior is coated with glass specially developed by A. O. Smith Ceramic Research for water heater use. Tanks rated 150 psi working pressure; tested at 300 psi. Foam insulation provides maximum energy savings by minimizing radiant standby heat loss.
- ELEMENTS - Zinc plated copper sheaths for longer life. Medium watt density; means lower surface temperature to minimize scale build-up and more surface to heat water. Element sizes from 1.5 to 6 KW. Maximum input 12 KW.
- STANDARD VOLTAGES - 120, 277 single phase and 208,240 and 480V unbalanced three-phase delta; easily converted to single-phase at terminal block (except 208Vwith 6000 watt elements). Single element heater, single-phase only.
- TERMINAL BLOCK - Factory installed. Just bring the service to heater and connect to block. Terminal block not supplied on 120V & 277 volt models.
- CONTROLS - Temperature control (adjustable through arange of 110° to 170°F on single element and 120° to 180°F on dual element) and manual reset high temperature cutoff per element (dual element models). Factory wired for non-simultaneous operation; easily converted to simultaneous element operation (three phase models only).
Factory installed T&P AGA/ASME relief valve. Simplified circuitry, color coded for ease of service. Anode rod for maximum corrosion protection. Cabinet has bonderized undercoat with baked enamel finish. Top inlet and outlet openings. Drain valve. UL approved field conversion program.